Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Illustration Friday: Worry

I was going to blog this using my Flickr picture, but Flickr is acting up (grrr...).

This is my submission for this week's theme, "worry." Definitions courtesy of Dictionary.com

wor·ry
–verb (used without object)
1. to torment
oneself with or suffer from disturbing thoughts; fret.
2. to move with
effort: an old car worrying uphill. –verb (used with object)
3. to
torment with cares, anxieties, etc.; trouble; plague.
4. to seize, esp.
by the throat, with the teeth and shake or mangle, as one animal does another.
5. to harass by repeated biting, snapping, etc. –noun
6. a worried
condition or feeling; uneasiness or anxiety.
7. a cause of uneasiness or anxiety; trouble.
8. act of worrying.
9. Fox Hunting. the action
of the hounds in tearing to pieces the carcass of a fox.


The piece is titled Can't get the Words Right. Every time he tries to say the words, they come out all jumbled.

2 comments:

Rui Sousa said...

I invite you to visit my blog.
www.ruisousaartworks.blogspot.com

Thank you very much

Anonymous said...

I adore your work. Great style !