Wednesday, May 7, 2008

(Not) Cool as Ice

Narrator: Tabitha of The Pairabirds

How this gem passed me by, I do not know. I just found out Vanilla Ice had a movie in the early 90s. Why don't I remember this? The only reason I found out is because my brother was watching it on tv. I saw enough of the movie to know why my brain suppressed all traces of that movie. My brother, who obviously has a higher tolerance for pain than I do, watched almost the entire comedy romantic drama.

I walked out of the room crying tears of laughter after Ice told the damsel "Drop that zero and get with a hero." Are we on the Ricki Lake Show, now?

Youtube supplied me with the music video for one of the songs on the OST. Guess who sings the movie's title song? Vanilla Ice, of course. And, yea, that is the Airport Diva herself, Naomi Campbell.


2 comments:

Rosebud Collection said...

I am so out of touch, I thought Vanilla Ice was a pop..Thank you for teaching me something new today..

Tia Colleen said...

hahah, WHAT.

This lady I work with, shes 42 now, apparently made out with Vanilla Ice in 87 I think she said it was. So random and awkward.

I HAVE to watch this movie.