Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Pig Boy Print Now Here


The little piggy is here. There were a few sneak peeks at Pig Boy on my Flickr page and on here (when I posted about my Illustration Friday submission). Now, he is finally available for print.

He can be found at my Redbubble site, where he is available as a card, matted or framed print, and poster size. I'm really excited about Redbubble having poster sizes. Posters are so difficult for me to get printed and store. But, here, they are printed on demand (which means we are saving a few trees). Pig Boy is available here. *Note, in the final piece, I moved my signature near the bottom of the piece.

Oh, in a few weeks or so, I'll give you a fun little tutorial on how to turn greeting cards into another useful item *hint, not just framing them as wallart*

No comments: