Remember those friendship bracelets we made in 2nd grade?
I took that same bracelet and made it into a necklace.
chain, embroidery floss, jump rings, tacky glue or fabric glue, clasp
- Decide what type of embroidery design you would like. There are several Youtube tutorials floating around to show you various patterns. I did a simple design.
- Tie your jump ring into your starter knot.
- Make your woven design as long or as short as you like.
- Once you've completed the design, knot the ends. Don't forget to tie in your jump ring.
- Dab a little glue on the knots. Trim the extra string away
- Connect length of chain to one of the jump rings.
- Repeat on the other side.
- Attach clasp on one end, jump ring on the other.