Thursday, January 3, 2008

Not your average American Eagle

Narrator: Tabitha of The Pairabirds

Eagles are a symbol of strength and freedom. I have been really attracted to things with mighty eagles on them. Particularly, items with more stylized birds. I want to implement these predators in my art somehow. Here are some of my jewelry sketches.


This bag from 1Aeon is not your typical All-American eagle. I got this tote for Christmas (someone browsed through my Etsy favorites!). 1Aeon's used one of the most dynamic color combos, yellow and black. And, this bird shows that he (she!) is the king (queen!) of the nest.

Besides having such a superfly graphic, this tote is big and sturdy. I currently have my clipboard, pencilcase, a sketchbook, and two heavy hardcover books in it. And, I like that the handles are long enough for me to carry comfortably on my shoulders.

Now, I'm an American Eagle.

Handmade Tote Bag

Found at: 1Aeon

1 comment:

pepperhem said...

i love that bag! that store has awesome designs.