Thursday, March 13, 2008

Red Bubble and Tees

Narrator: Tabitha of The Pairabirds

I just found out about Red Bubble. Little Brown Sparrow on Etsy posted about it in the forums. It is a site that allows you to upload your artwork and reproduce it as prints or shirts. I seems to be sort of like CafePress, Zazzle, or DeviantArt.

One of the things I like about Red Bubble is that you can opt for them to transfer money to your Paypal account.

Red Bubble also is creating a community. There are groups you can join or create where people can share their designs (so far I joined the Blast from the Past group and the Pop Art group). It acts a little like Flickr in that sense.

I tried my hand at silk screening. And, although it was pretty fun, I just don't have the space for the setup. This seems like a more convenient way for me to put some of the tee designs swirling in my head into action.

It will also be easier to create larger prints and canvas prints of my work.
It is worth looking into.

Buy art

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I saw your link here and joined - I did put your profile name in as the one who directed me - perhaps you will get a prize from them!

I am blurtsmum at redbubble - thanks for writing about redbubble it is perfect for where I am at right now.

I'll keep an eye on your work!

Kay