Monday, December 1, 2008

Oh my God! It's December 15th! Wait, no it's not.

I woke up in the middle of the night in a panic. I thought it was December 15th and I missed all of the USPS's shipping cut-off times. And I had not bought one single Christmas gift. Luckily, I have a few more days to procrastinate, I mean shop.
Which brings me to the 2009 planner that I think I will buy. Buy a Planner; plan your life, as a friend told me. Well the perfect one for me is the Procrastinator's SOS Planner: 2009. It includes weekly calendars with humorous tips and a "To Do (or not) List. I'm hoping this will get me organized. Maybe, I'll even start updating my blog more frequently.


Purchasing of said book will be in a few days. No, I'm not procrastinating, honestly. I just like to take advantage of Amazon's Free Super Shipping, which requires me to spend over $25. Which also means that I will probably buy a few gifts from Amazon. And, coincidentally, gift buying is what I keep putting off. Sigh, being a procrastinator is complicated.

No comments: