Friday, December 7, 2007

Yum


Narrator: Tabitha of The Pairabirds

Finding perfume is such a daunting task for me. Most perfumes give me a headache. And, the ones that don't, wear off by the time I finish eating my morning toast.

While browsing the forums at Etsy, someone mentioned how they loved stuff from Sugar Lips. Well, I had to see for myself. Could there be a long lasting, non headache inducing perfume for me?

I purchased a sample of Sugar Lips's Brown Sugar and Fig Roll on Perfume (she has a huge assortment of scents). Wow, good smelling stuff ♥ When I received it, I immediately put it on. All I could do all day was constantly smell my wrist with pleasure.

I just received my regular size perfume bottle from Hilary of Sugar Lips. Oh my, I do smell lovely.

Handmade: Roll On Perfume
Found at: Sugar Lips

No comments: